Who is Rebel exactly?
RebelWare is a badass team that emerged at Rebel Interactive Group. We’re a results-driven digital marketing agency led by some of the brightest minds in the industry. Quite simply, we get things done quickly, efficiently, economically, and more often than not, with a healthy dose of rebellion. Creative? Check. Brand strategy? Check. Paid media, SEO, and analytics? Check check check. We’re a full-service digital marketing agency whose entire focus is making our clients’ businesses succeed.
Why did Rebel build SaaS tools?
As a rapidly growing digital marketing agency, Rebel was selling fast and hiring faster. But with fast growth, comes more work. We had piles of tasks and endless projects, with less and less time to get it all done. So, we bought all the right tools to get the work done efficiently and on time… or so we thought.
But turns out, we’ve done this before. Many times over actually! We’ve been on the cutting edge of many industries when it comes to SaaS application builds including early generation tools like:
- Peer 360 — A successful ESP that was in thousands of companies in the world
- Contact Advocate — Early LinkedIn
- Divide the Ride — Early Carpool Rides
- School Dismissal Manager — thousands of schools across the nation
- Making Tough Choices — United Way SaaS tool
Our creative minds think in systems and efficiency. And humor…we love some good office humor.
Can I just talk to a human?
What does RebelWare do differently?
We hereby vow to never do to you what was done to us. We, the Rebels of Rebelware, vow to:
- Engineer software that solves your specific problem–giving you only what you need and nothing you don’t
- Build tools that require no explanation, onboarding, or training, ‘cause who has time for that?
- Always keep pricing transparent–no extra fees, no long-term contracts, no bullsh*t
- Proactively monitor your usage to help maximize each tools’ performance and collaborate with our customers to make our tools even better
- Never blow up your inbox with upsells and spam
- Humanize your day-to-day tasks, with some humor, so that you can actually enjoy what you’re trying to accomplish
- Give back precious time in your day to get the most important work done on time
- And surprise our customers with value that dramatically outweighs cost
Looking for product specific FAQs
Find answers to your questions